In the entire engineering course you work on several projects according to the syllabus. But when it’s a matter of final year project, students should not consider it as the piece of coursework. The reason behind it is, the Final year project is a medium to show your individual abilities and specialism to faculties as well companies.
There are several areas that you must keep in mind when you are selecting a final year project..
1. Select a technology in which you are looking to develop your career, as final year project plays major role in reflecting your skills and knowledge to the interviewer.
2. Go with the mobile development project if you have decided to pick a mobile development as a profession else continue with web development which is still in demand since more than a decade. The best Mobile development company in Ahmadabad
3. Don’t run behind unique definition. Instead of unique definition select the project of the current scenario and analyze it.
4. Derive the problems that exist in the current application.
5. Develop an application which offers advanced features and exclusive solution for existing problem current application.
6. Portability: Select an open source platform (Java / PHP) for your project, which offers portability to your project.
7. Efficiency: Select .Net framework for your project, which offers a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) feature that increase the efficiency of your development The best Mobile development company in Ahmadabad.
8. Select the project which demands no or less hardware because the more hardware is not going to help you in getting the superior score, what matters is exclusive features and functionality of your project.
9. Never go for real-time networks, it may create difficulty for you during project presentation.
10. Use a cloud computing system that allows you access your project at anytime and anywhere. If you don’t know about cloud computing technology click here.
11. Keep your code short, as it is a uniqueness of good programmers. Large code increases the complexity of your application. Sometimes due to large code loaded files, your project gets close down.
12. Take backup of your work frequently, as there is no any guarantee that your system is not going to be vulnerable.
13. Follow the software development life cycle when you start to work on the project.
14. No project can be a bug free in first attempt. So the last step after completing project work is, evaluate your project until your date of submitting. I am sure you will find many bugs to fix.
15. When you go to select any project, you have two alternatives: free project and paid project. Before you initiate project know what are the pros and cons of paid project and free project.
Tops Technologies offers final year live project training
to the students. TOPS Technologies has the largest group of mentors who are supporting students in finding out the right project definition, teaching project oriented technologies as well how to create Data flow Diagram and ER Diagram and many more support which students need from the mentor side. TOPS Technologies has already trained more than 10,000 students in different languages like .net, Java, Php, Android, iOS and has placed in well known companies all across the India. You also can join us today by visiting our center nearer to you.