During .Net Project Training Develop Web Application using jQuery
What has Microsoft to do with jQuery?
jQuery is popular in web world and now it is supported by official standard company Microsoft. Good news for .NET developers is that leading company Microsoft has entered into partnership with JQuery thus leading to full support of JQuery in Visual Studio. The latest version of Visual Studio 2010 has in built JQuery library support. Thus without any hassle, .net developers can integrate all the jQuery features while developing ASP.NET application.
Reasons for using JQuery are as follows:
- Anything in jQuery is setup as text content and thus it is easily readable by all search engines and is thus search engine optimized.
- It facilitate easy API to control web page content along with best features to communicate with the web server using most modern technologies; for instance, XML, AJAX and JSON.
- Plenty of plug-in are available to make special effects very simple and making it flexible and easy for web developers.
- jQuery loads faster in web application and it supports latest CSS3 and web standards.
jQuery UI is the most popular plug-in of jQuery. It contains handy features to create rich content in asp.net web applications. jQuery UI, the child of jQuery library is the default supported user interface framework in Visual Studio for creating web applications. The most popular control available in jQuery UI is as follows:
- Date picker control: Date picker is famous for date fields in the online submission forms.
- Progress bar control: Progress bar widget is used to show processing status during waiting time in a web application.
- Slider control: Slider control is used where user interaction features like color pickers, volume control, and many more are used.
To summarize, jQuery can be used in place of AJAX while developing ASP.NET application as it gives more advanced features than AJAX.
Expert .NET training institute Ahmadabad do offer .net training to the students but every institute doesn’t cover popular topics like jQuery, AJAX, and many more as a part of study module in asp.net. We at TOPS Technologies, give essential knowledge about all the latest funda of emerging technology like jQuery, and all these is covered as a piece of study during live project training in .net.
TOPS, the reputed IT training center offering ASP.NET training is the first training institute including jQuery as a part of ASP.NET study. No separate section or course for jQuery is required while studying ASP.NET from our institute.