Want to study in USA?

Go Abroad with the Masters of Foreign Education and Get Skilled for a Job Abroad with TOPS

4.5 (1038)
View Review
4.7 (312)
View Review
  • Top Educational Institutions
  • Career-Relevant Programs
  • Admission Support & Guidance
  • Test Preparations
  • Scholarship Opportunities
  • Pre/Post Departure Advice

Attend a Free Demo

Fill the details and we will call you for further guidance

Our Facts and Figures

Australia continues to make a name for itself with some of the best places to study. Now with TOPS Technologies - Live, study and work in Australia!!


Years in Industry

1 Lac+

Students Placed


Offices in India


Education Counselors

Get 100% Job Placement & Become Python Developer

Job Guarantee
Job Guarantee

Enter Your Details Now

Services We Offer

Expert Counseling
IELTS/PTE Training
University Information
Course Advise
Scholarship Support
Visa Application Assistance
Pre-Departure Support
Post-Departure Support

Title for Study Abroad and Settle Aborad, Why TOPS

Why study in USA?

The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.

For the students looking for the best overseas education and planning to put their careers on the fast track, USA is the hottest destination”. This is because it has an immense range of specialties, high quality of education, great opportunities, which attracts students from different countries of the world. Students can choose a suitable university from over 3800 universities and colleges available in the USA that facilitates several educational programs.

The U.S provides a lot of offers for international students like prestigious education in the world, assorted cities and towns, dazzling natural parks, different events, and a multicultural population. This helps the student to build their career in their desired field.!!

Interested to know more? Feel free to email us at inquiry@tops-int.com or visit your nearest TOPS Training Institute.

#1 International Student Destination

World-Class Education

Endless Job Opportunities

Other ways TOPS has proven to be Valuable

What is Flutter? Benefits and limitations & The Best Flutter Course

To overcome these limitations, Google created a framework enabling developers to build beautiful and fast apps...See More

iPhone Training – Learn to Develop iOS application

TOPS Technologies offers iPhone Development Training for Freshers and working professionals who are looking fo...See More

Develop yourself with iOS

Step Into The World Of iOS Wait! Just look around you for a while. You will find 4 iPhone users out 10 in y...See More

Student Reviews

5 Countries Where We Offer our Services

USA Flag Icon

Our TOPS Training Centers in India


The United States of America is having the highest learning Institutions in the world. The American bodies and their quality play a very important role in the educational field.!! There is the list of world-class academically learning institutions and their programs with the highly qualified teaching staff, and of course, it is not limited to; Stanford University, Harvard, Yale, Cornell, UC Berkeley, California Institute Of Technology, MIT, University Of Pennsylvania, Northwest University, etc..!!

The best part of the USA is there is a vast number of Academic options are served to students, which can lead to fulfilling every goal of the student, and also be helpful in the economic growth of the country.!!

As we all know, that the certificate or a degree from any of the college, university or an institute is completely useless if it is not recognized by other Institutions, or field authorities or any employer, Hence there is a plus point to choose USA as a study destination that there are thousands of US schools which offers the credentials recognized in almost every corner of the world.!! No matter what degree the candidate wants to appear for, he or she has to use computers and technologies in order to succeed.!!

There are many Universities who already have incorporated the latest systems of using technologies in their regular curriculum, which is really encouraging the students to obtain proficiency before going to the workplace.!! There are many specialized technologies that are coming in the market; such as the medical equipment. This helps the students to get more real potential and gain real and relatable experience in the market all over the world.

There are three types of student visas to the USA:
  • F1 Student Visa
  • J1 Exchange or Visitor Visa
  • M-1 Vocational / Non-Academic Student Visa

F1 Student Visa Students applying for a program that requires more than 18 hours of study in a week require an F1 visa. This includes all undergraduate programs, as well as graduate programs like MS, MBA, etc Spouses or children accompanying F-1 visa recipients, will travel on an F-2 visa.

Please note that spouses are not able to work but may accompany and/or apply for their own visa to the U.S. to work or study.

J1 Exchange Visitor Visa is for students, visiting scholars or lecturers pursuing an exchange program. For example, Fulbright scholars and many students on short-term study abroad programs from Indian universities will travel to the U.S. on a J-1 visa. The J1 visa is usually sought by a working professional who goes to America on an exchange program, hence the name Exchange Visitor Visa. These may include a 10-month vocational training or some research fellowship, etc.

Whichever be the case, the applicants would be notified for the same by the respective institutions. Spouses or children accompanying J-1 Visa recipients will travel on a J-2 Visa. Please note that spouses are able to work when permission is obtained in advance.

M-1 Vocational/ Non-Academic Student Visa The M1 visa is a type of student visa reserved for vocational and technical schools. While the process remains similar to an F1 visa, the difference is that on entering, the M1 visas are time stamped and students cannot overstay their visit.

Working on Student Visa During the first year of studies, students cannot accept off-campus employment. Students cannot work more than 20 hours per week. During holidays and breaks, the student may work up to 40 hours per week. The student can work for a commercial firm that provides services to the college, such as a bookstore or cafeteria.

There are two fees associated with for F1 student visa for the USA; SEVIS fee which is at present at $200 Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee) which is at present $160 (at the exchange rate of INR 68) *Spouses and dependents do not need to pay the SEVIS fee if they are going to the U.S. on F-2 or J-2 visas. For more information about the SEVIS program, please see the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website.

List of Documents Required for USA Student visa requires you to carry a lot more documents than you would for a tourist visa, by comparison. You need the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records.

Make sure you refer to this checklist before going to the consulate for the visa interview:
  • Passport
  • A printed copy of DS-160, the online application form
  • Interview appointment letter (original and copy)
  • Form I-20 sent by the college
  • Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
  • Bank statement for at least three years showing that you have enough assets to pay for the
  • first year (could be of parent or guardian)
  • Payslips
  • Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
  • Score sheet of exams like TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, etc. Evidence of Financial Resources
  • required for Student Visa
  • Tax returns for the past 3 years (Form 16) -> Bank statements/passbook for the past 3 years
  • Original pay/salary slips and letters of employment
  • Statement from certified CA
  • Scholarship letter (If the applicant has received it)
  • The loan approval letter by the bank or the concerned authority

“Green card” also refers to an immigration process of becoming a Permanent Resident. The green card serves as proof that its holder, a lawful permanent resident (LPR), has been officially granted immigration benefits, including permission to reside and take employment in the United States. For More Inquiry, Kindly visit our Office..!!!