The tuition fees may vary from university to university and also differs widely with the courses. It can differ from as low as S$ 6,500 a year to S$ 25,000 per annum.
Visit the institutions’ website for the exact fees structure. Students can also apply for tuition grants from the Singaporean ministry of education. However, you can only apply for the grant, once had been offered a place on the course.
Living cost The approximate annual living expenses are S$ 7,499, which includes food, accommodation, transportation as well as other daily expenses. However, expenses may differ depending on the lifestyle.
Process for student Visa:
- Step 1: Consultation and Registration
- Step 2: Document Procedure
- Step 3: Application
- Step 4: Get the Offer Letter
- Step 5: Apply to ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority) and wait for IPA (In-Principle Approval)
- Step 6: Visa outcome
- Step 7: Pay tuition fees
- Step 8: Travel assistance (air tickets, overseas insurance, foreign exchange, etc)