Database Administrators Openings
Good news for database administrators who are willing to change their job! Awesome job opportunities are waiting for you. If you possess the required skills and knowledge for the job, we are here to help you get the best job in the industry. All you are required to do is to contact TOPS Technologies.
At TOPS, we have vast experience in placement services and have successfully placed number of database professionals across various reputed companies in the country. We have strong partnership with several reputed companies that are in need of experienced database administrators.
Following is the job description for database administrators. The candidate should
- Support, Manage/Administer /SQL databases
- Support team seniors during project tasks e.g. implementation, installation
- Upgrade, patch application and stats pack generation
- Possess working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 – Clustering, Mirroring, Replication, Log shipping
- Know about database backups and recovery
- Be willing to be the part of a (24*7) team working in shifts
- Support team to ensure process compliance for Quality
- Timely updates of the ticket management system
- Have experience in SQL 2005/2008 – Administration, modeling and performance tuning
- Have strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and SQL server architecture
- Possess sound knowledge in SQL Server 2005/2008 clustering environments
- Have solid experience in SQL tuning, performance monitoring
- SQL 2005/2008 Certified DBA
- Be proficient in TSQL
- Be proficient in the various storage technologies such as ASM, SAN, NAS, RAID
- Have database migration experience
Interested candidates may view the current job openings with our
partner companies at…..(Openings for IT Professionals).