Search Engine Optimization Openings
Are you a search engine optimization specialist unsatisfied with your present job? Then may be it’s the right time you go for a new job.
At TOPS, we can help you find the best SEO job in the industry matching your work profile. We have rich experience of having placed several SEO executives, managers and analysts in reputed IT companies across the country and have presently got several job openings for SEO posts in our partner companies situated across different cities.
Hence, if you are an experienced SEO professional looking for a job change, contact us without fail to grab the best employment opportunity. Following are the responsibilities a candidate would be required to execute.
- Doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) related keyword research, link building and keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO trends & concepts.
- Develop SEO strategies to support business goals.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis and exercise SEO best practice to ensure high rankings for our clients.
- Boost organic search results through on-page SEO and back linking methods
- Monitor industry trends, website developments and competitor strategies
- Develop social media and digital marketing strategies and optimize campaigns
- Provide analytics and performance reporting on sites
- Experience with analytics, SE rankings monitoring, keyword research, social media optimization and link building
- The ability to prepare ranking and analytics reports
- The ability to present technical information clearly and articulately at a boardroom level
- Will be responsible for company’s SEO / SEM implementation strategy
- Excellent communication skills are must.
Interested candidates may have a look at current SEO job openings in our
partner companies at..(Openings for IT Professionals).