Project Managers Openings
A project manager has the responsibility of coordinating activities of the members in a project work to achieve project objectives. If you are an experienced project manager having rich work experience of project management work, then we at TOPS have got plenty of job opportunities waiting for you.
We have the best job openings and employment opportunities for an experienced project team manager in our partner companies that are located across various reputed cities in the country. To have a glance at these project manager job openings in our partner companies, please have a look at…..(Openings for IT Professionals).
The responsibilities of a project manager would be as follows.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices – Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing project scope and change requests
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding project coordinator/project leader define technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulating strategies and methods in coordination with the architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress -Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams.
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies. -Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members
- Technical Competencies required: PHP, LAMP, Mysql, OOPS
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with PHP 5
- Perform code reviews for junior developers
- Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources such as Joomla, Drupal, CakePHP, and Magento, Codeigniter etc.
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, RUP etc.
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind